<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8258508?origin\x3dhttp://winks-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 22, 200912:51 pm
Seriously i have so much of things to say, but when i start typing everything went blank. I really dont know what happen to me. I dont know why i get pissed off easily this few days, i dont know why i felt anger with no reason. Issit because my period is coming? :/
I didnt vent my anger on you purposely, & i didnt meant to. but sometimes i just cant control but to show it out. But everytime, i felt guilty after that. I always wanted to say i'm sorry, not once but 10 times, 100 times, 1000 times. but i just dont know why the word sorry just cant come out from my mouth as if it's stuck.
When i walk out of the classroom today, do you know i felt so relief when you came to find me outside, asking what happen to me. Seriously, i just went speechless the only thing i could do was to hug you tightly and this make me felt so sercure. I am so afraid that you will get very pissed of oneday if this continue. Wanting to cry so much, but always forcing myself not to. I know that you dont feel good, & i'am really trying so hard not to make you felt that way. Somehow, I felt myself so weak. I dont know what to say other then I'am Sorry.

ok, i feel so damn emo now, & this is so not like me -.-